2015 Favorite Vegetarian Read Ever

Whenever I need a last minute gift, a quick recipe or a veggie friendly eatery I turn to Vegetarian Times!

I remember when I was 18 years of age I was a Data Entry Clerk at their Oak Park, location. It was a pure treat! That's when I really took my health and vegetarism seriously. This magazine offers beneficial information that will get you on the right track to a healthful life!


The Vegetarian Times is my paperback bible that I can tuck away in my knapsack or download on my IPAD when I am on the go.

They have been around for over 30 years & holds the title for Having the World largest collection of vegetarian recipes!

They have incredible freebies, tips, recipes, offers (especially around the holidays), and more!

So check out their website:


http://www.vegetariantimes.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog